Re: [IP] waterproof case for Paradigm

> The only experience I've heard with the SportGard on these posts is
> that it  leaked for them. So this SportGard may be a possibility, but
> not if it  leaks. How has it worked for you Tom? or anyone else who's
> used the  SportGard? I want to go snorkeling with it, swim, etc.
>
> Yessi Palmer
> Paradigm 515

You should not need the pump in the water. You loose a "ton" of
energy with skin contact to water and are more likely to need carbs
than insulin. Hey... make sure and tape a tube of glucose gel to your
BC and your buddy's BC in case you get low while snorkling. BTDT with
Lily once on a night Scuba dive. She popped the top on the glucose
and did it underwater. Worked great. Used the same method once while
"tubing" on the American river. Cold water, a couple of miles from
the exit point. A bit of duct tape will stick glucose to just about
anything.   ;-)

Michael

Michael