Re: [IP] waterproof case for Paradigm

----- email @ redacted wrote:

> The only experience I've heard with the SportGard on these posts is
> that it
> leaked for them. So this SportGard may be a possibility, but not if it
> leaks. How has it worked for you Tom?

 It has worked fine for me. I really haven't used it that much, tho. I haven't
been swimming with it (heck, I can't even remember the last time I went
swimming), but I've had it in my belly boat when I've been fishing. It got wet,
but I never had a problem with it leaking. I've worn it wading in the river -
and tripped and fallen and gotten real wet, and I think I've banged it on some
rocks doing that. It's held up nicely.

Again, I've only worn it 10-12 times.

dx'd 1985 age 31
MM 522 since Aug 2007