From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Julie W
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 10:52 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] waterproof case for Paradigm

I have an Animas pump and use minimed's waterproof Sportsguard.

I use it a couple times a week.  On very rare occasions, the case will leak.
I think that is because the tubing isn't quite in the right spot to seal the
hole.  Even though my pump is waterproof, I love to use the sportsgard
because then I don't have to worry about the pump at all.