Re: [IP] waterproof case for Paradigm

Hi,

I went to the the Diabetes Exercise and Sports Association (DESA) in
Toronto last year. Can I say that it provided GREAT information and
was truly inspiring for me. In any case, amongst other athletes there
(Everest summiters, Race Across America bicyclists, Ironmen and women,
long distance runners, body builders, etc.) there was a Canadian woman
who was an open water swimmer who was a type 1. No wet suit. Boat
nearby for rescue if needed. Would do fingersticks then put hand in
container with 2 loaded glucometers to test (in case of one not
working). Her coach would advise her of her glucose and she would
adjust via her Animas pump. Swims lasting, as I recall, 19 hours,
between islands off the eastern Canadian coast..

Looking for=ward to a waterproof Animas pump.

Jim

Type 1 41 years
MM Paradigm for 4 years