Re: [IP] magnifiers for insulin pumps

> I'm having cataract surgery on Nov 5.  Afterwards - in one eye,
> I will have normal long distance vision, but will still need reading
> glasses.  A month later, the other eye will be done.  Until then,
> seeing my pump screen is going to be a challenge.  Has anyone
> found & used a magnifying accessory for a MM pump.  I have the 715
> version.

When I had my cat surgeries, I used my regular glasses since the one eye was
the same before the 2nd surgery. Will you pump screen light up? Also, you
can go to KMart or Wal*Mart, etc, and try on reading glasses ($10) to get
by. I tucked a pair in my purse for when I was at friends or the library to
be able to see the PC. I wear glasses with bifocals now cuz I want to read
at will, but they have bifocal lenses for cataract surgeries now. Ask your

Jan/Muskers T-1 11/50 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://tinyurl.com/TSL-CLIP -
http://tinyurl.com/evolutionofpumps w/yngst pmpr