[IP] Waterproof case for Paradigm

My wife and I enjoyed Hawaii a few years ago.  I found it 10 times easier to
simply disconnect the pump and go swimming.  Day after day of snorkeling,
swimming and enjoying the beautiful water.  Left the pump wrapped up on the
beach and had absolutely no problems.  You're only in the water for 30
minutes to an hour at a time, at the most.  The extra activity helps
maintain glucose levels and we never had an issue.  There's a beach around
every corner and most of them are relatively desolate.  For almost 2 weeks
there, I never felt nervous or threatened that it was going to be stolen, or
some other unfortunate circumstance arise.  Good luck and have fun.