Re: [IP] Diabetic Connect

I'm a member. I dont remember having to fill out information like that. I
would just skip the questions you feel uncomfortable about.

--- On Thu, 10/1/09, Cynthia VanDenBerge <email @ redacted> wrote:

From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Diabetic Connect
To: email @ redacted
Date: Thursday, October 1, 2009, 7:08 PM

I just received an email to join diabetic connect...an online community.  I
was a bit interested and followed the link to their site.  It seemed to be
OK, but I became concerned at the questions they wanted you to fill out in
order to become a member.  things like first and last name and insurance
company, etc.  That made me a bit nervous, so I passed.  any of you out
there a member?  Thanks Cynthia