RE: [IP] Insurance Increase for 2010

 As a teacher in Maryland, my school pays 90% of our insurance and we pay 10%
($89 every 2 weeks for my family of 4).  Mine covers just about everything.
Doctor visits are $5 copay, drugs are $5 generic and $10 name brand for 30day
supplies and $10/$30 for 90day (Mail order). My infusion sets, resevoirs, CGMS
sensors and all other related supplies are under my DME coverage so there is
NO COPAY.  It is one of the little perks of being a teacher.  It still does
not make up for the low pay and lack of respect from kids and parents, but I
can not complain about my insurance coverage.