[IP] orbit infusion sets

 I did get a reply from mr kirk ramey - it said he will be out of the office
until 10/15/09 and will respond when he gets back.

>E mail a Mr Kirk Ramey  at email @ redacted
>He will assist you
>Sincerely:
>Raymond Becker
>

>On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:17 AM, <email @ redacted> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone use the Orbit 90 infusion set?? If so where do you purchase
> > them?
> > .
The last time I e-mailed him (in fact twice in 1 week), he never replied back.
He had told me that by August 2009 that there was going to be a model
that would work with MM Paradigm reservoirs, but I haven't been able
to find out from him whether it ever happened.
I'm not trying to discourage you, but he has not replied to me.

Linda H.