Re: [IP] YAY! I got my record of diagnosis

On Oct 1, 2009, at 12:05 PM, Tom Beatson wrote:

> Several months ago it was reasonably easy to find the place to
> submit your info, but the Joslin web site appears to have been
> reorganized by an incompetant. I have sent an email of complaint to
> my contact at Joslin.
> Tom Beatson

On the bottom left of the Joslin Home page there is a link to the 50
Year Medalist Study ("Find out about the Joslin 50-Year Medalist
Study"). Follow that link and there is information about all their
Medalist programs, including the 25 year award.  There is a side box
 on that page with an email address for the Medalist program:
email @ redacted

It seems pretty straightforward to me.

I have always received prompt replies when contacting them, and
visited them in April as part of the 50 Year Study.

The link to Joslin's site is:  http://www.joslin.org/

Bob B.