Re: [IP] Orbit infusion sets

The last time I e-mailed him (in fact twice in 1 week), he never replied back.
He had told me that by August 2009 that there was going to be a model
that would work with MM Paradigm reservoirs, but I haven't been able
to find out from him whether it ever happened.
I'm not trying to discourage you, but he has not replied to me.

Linda H.

Thanks for the info - has anyone ever used these infusion sets???