[IP] Joslin certificate

I got my Joslin certificate on letters from my sister, who remembered
my staying with them and being thirsty all the time just before
diagnosis and just before they moved for a year to Kotzebue and
another from my dissertation advisor, who remembered my struggles with
newly diagnosed diabetes while writing my PhD dissertation. Hospital
had closed, doctors were no longer around, clinic didn't keep records
that long...