Re: [IP] YAY! I got my record of diagnosis

Several months ago it was reasonably easy to find the place to submit
your info, but the Joslin web site appears to have been reorganized by
an incompetant. I have sent an email of complaint to my contact at
Joslin.
Tom Beatson

 >>Mainly in the form of a letter to my GP in N.I. From my diagnosing
Consultant physician at the Royal Vic. My Hospital doctor is now a
Professor at the Royal. Nice! Now, where do I apply for a 25y
'certificate' or whatever? Joslin website did not have a link that I
saw, so can some one help with this?
  Jenny<<