RE: [IP] Silhouettes--differnet connection

RoseLea,
Thanks for the clarification on the Silhouettes.  I knew something was
not right.  I can't belive the pharmacy did not know this, they
specialize in diabetes supplies for heaven sake!!  I just hope they
nicely agree to get me what I need.

Jamie Anderson

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.