From: Jamie Anderson <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2009 8:50:14 AM
Subject: RE: [IP] Silhouettes--differnet connection

I have a question for those of you who use Silhouettes.  Minimed isn't
open right now so they can't help me.  I ordered some silhouettes from
our mail order pharmacy.  We had used them several years ago but not for
quite some time.  We use paradigm pumps and always have.  The sites
come, and something is very different.  The end of the tubing that needs
to hook on the reservoir is very different. It doesn't even match up and
there is no way to hook it up.  I called the pharmacy and they said
whatever they have is new product and there are only two choices for
Silhouettes, the short and the long tubing.  I thought maybe they gave
me supplies for an older style pump, but they say no......can anyone
explain this to me?

Jamie Anderson

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised
that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have
received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.