Re: [IP] What to do about skin sensitivity

I've been pumping for several years and have used IV Prep pretty much
exclusively since. This past summer I started sweating my sites off.
They also started coming off when I would shower or swim. I switched
to Skin Tac, and I've been happy with them. One thing I do no matter
which pad I use: I seal the tape with the edge of the pad. It helps to
keep the tape edges from coming up. When the tape starts to come up
I'm more likely to accidentally pull my set out.
'k, that's prolly more than you wanted to know.
Jenny

--

I do not want to survive, I want to live!
   WALL-E.