From: Sherry Neergaard <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2008 11:21:47 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] What to do about skin sensitivity

Pumpers.
I'm new to pumping, just started last week.

I looked at the IV Prep pads and they seem to have just the same thing
as the alcohol wipes, nothing different.  What is your experience comparing
the two.....is one better than the other. Are IV preps stickier?
My pump trainer wanted me to have some of them! I haven't had any problems
with
my site sticking or skin irritation yet ( I have very sensitive skin, so I'm
surprised)
I bruised my first site, but my second and third sites have gone well and
don't
hurt a bit.

Please share your secrets!

Sherry, new 722 minimed pumper