RE: [IP] What to do about skin sensitivity

The IV Prep pad is like the Bard wipe (but better for me), which I used for
many years to reduce skin irritation (after first using a Providine wipe to
kill bacteria before the Bard wipe) before discovering the IV Prep pad. The
IV Prep pad kills more bacteria than alcohol is what I was told.
Andrea :)

Sherry wrote: "I looked at the IV Prep pads and they seem to have just the
same thing
as the alcohol wipes, nothing different.  What is your experience comparing
the two.....is one better than the other. Are IV preps stickier?
My pump trainer wanted me to have some of them! I haven't had any problems
With my site sticking or skin irritation yet ( I have very sensitive skin,
so I'm
surprised) I bruised my first site, but my second and third sites have gone
well and
don't hurt a bit.