Re: [IP] What to do about skin sensitivity

> My skin is apparently very sensitive to the adhesive of the QuickSets
> I am using. <snip>
> I can still look at my upper abdomen and see little red rings (about
> 1 1/2 dozen of them) and they are not going away.

Try putting down an IV 3000 piece of tape before inserting the
infusion set. This will put a barrier between you and the adhesive.
Then apply another piece of tape on top to secure it. HTH

Jan - T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  - http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -

http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of pumps