[IP] Re : counteract the first day highs of a site change

I also had a really bad time getting my BS under control on the days I changed
my set. I came to realise it is a absorbtion problem. I statred to prime after
I inserted the set in place. I prime 5 units each time. Since I started doing
so I have no more post insertion highs. I always check about 1/2 hour latter
to prevent hipo.

27 years diabetic and 6 pumping