[IP] Re:What to do about skin sensitivity

I had the same issues with the adhesive when I started pumping. After trying
several different things, I found Bard wipes. I use them before I insert the
cannula. They work for me. You can get them online at the Medtronic store.

In a message dated 10/31/2008 1:47:39 AM, email @ redacted writes:

> I am hoping that someone might be able to figure out what to do.
> My skin is apparently very sensitive to the adhesive of the QuickSets
> I am using.
> I first started changing every 2 days.

Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel.  Check out Today's Hot
5 Travel Deals!