RE: [IP] What to do about skin sensitivity

I use a wipe called "IV Prep" where I'm going to put my new site. Then I put
down a piece of either Tegaderm or PolySkin tape (both are about 2"x3" and
are clear) so my skin doesn't get irritated, because I have very sensitive
skin, too. This avoids the redness and the irritation.
Andrea :)

Linda Hatch wrote "My skin is apparently very sensitive to the adhesive of
the QuickSets
I am using.
I first started changing every 2 days.
Then I started using first an alcohol wipe along with 3M Cavilon
cream and only using the sets for only 2 days.
I can still look at my upper abdomen and see little red rings (about
1 1/2 dozen of them) and they are not going away.
Do any of you know of anything that I can use to protect my skin."