[IP] cellulitis

I have a case of cellulitis. It hurts like there is no tomorrow. And
it's really doing a number on my blood sugars: almost as bad as the
prednisone. I just turned my basal rate up for a few hours, and i took
a shot instead of a bolus, to try to get things down.
Ok, i'm going to get back to sleep. need to be up in the morning. i
think I'll go on of the disposiblf ice packs i bought. i thinj that
will feel good.
thanks for ietting me vent.
jenny

--

I do not want to survive, I want to live!
   WALL-E.