[IP] First and Last day highs after site change (previously Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #166)

Thanks everyone for the great advice. I think I will try leaving in my old
site in for a couple hours first, and then if that doesn't quite fix it,
I'll look at maybe a little "over" priming.  I currently make sure I prime
the recommended 0.5 fixed prime (for the 9mm quicksets), but as you all
mentioned, maybe a little extra is the way to go, as always trial and
error.

As always, any and all suggestions are sooo appreciated.  I'm hoping to
start on the CGMS in the next couple weeks so I can really see what's going
on behind the scenes (i.e., in between the 10 blood sugar tests a day)...