[IP] Big differences in sites?

Mercedes

I have had the same problem when I use the thigh as a site  fir my
Quick-sets. I have the best  luck
with sticking to  the abdomen area. I recently went through the thigh sight
frustration  again while I gave my abdomen a semi annual rest. There are a
few areas in  the thigh
that were good but many attempts caused high BG's in the  275-320 range.

I have been on the pump since 1981 and have always had good luck with  my
abdomen sites.

Fred " pumping since '81  "

>Subject: [IP] Big differences in sites?
>
>Has  anyone noticed  significant numbers depending on the area of the site?
My
>son will run normal  BG if he has a rump or flank site, but if he
goes a thigh
>site his BG are  rarely below the high 200's,  usually 350 - HI. It isn't a
>matter
>of going  into fibrous  tissue due to old sites, must be something else.
>
>Just   curious...
>Mercedes

5 Travel Deals!
(http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)