[IP] WANTING TO TRADE INFUSION SETS BADLY!!

Hi Everyone,

I have developed a severe allergy to the Silhouette infusion sets that I have
used the past several years.  I've tried all the tricks in the book to stop
the allergy without a positive result.  I currently have a lot of Silhouette
infusion sets that I would like to trade with someone for Cleo or Quick-Sets.
I'll take an size cannula or tubing...I'M desperate!!!

I have 2 boxes of Silhouettes that are 43 inches in length for tubing and
expire in 2009 and I have 10 boxes of 23 inches in length for tubing that also
expire in 2009.

If you would want to trade these sets for Celos or Quick-Sets, please contact
me off list and tell me what you have to offer.  I'll ship mine to you for an
equal trade of sets from you.

You may contact me at email @ redacted

MANY Thanks!!!

Chance