From: Barb Smith <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Re: moisture
To: email @ redacted
Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 3:02 PM

Have any of the ladies who wear their pumps in their bra ever had a problem
with moisture?  My pump failed for the 2nd time and when I called Minimed
for a replacement they told me that my last failed pump was due to corrosion
from moisture.  I do have some moisture occasionally, but hard to believe
that little bit of moisture would corrode the pump buttons. TIA for

Barbara Smith
Type1-43 years
Minimed515-2 1/5 years