Re: [IP] Questions

 I totally agree with you. I was on MDI for three years before going on the
pump. The pump changed my life. It put me in charge of my diabetes not my
diabetes in charge of me anymore. I Have been on the pump for ten years. I am on
my third MM pump.
Kathie

A pump is NOT the last resort. It's more of a preventative medicine.
Get another doctor who understands pumps and pumping.
Many of the problems you mention are greatly controlled on a pump.