[IP] Questions

I have more questions i am new to insulin and my dr  says the insulin pump is
the last resort. I thought from what the rn said it  helps anyone from newly
diagnosed people to people that have had diabetes for a  while and they said i
was a good candent.  Can anyone help steer me in the  righdirection.  I am a
volley fireman  and a emt  and am afraid to taqke calls because if the call
turns bad i  drop low because of workin hard on the call. .I am so confused on
what to  do? i am looking at the omni pod cozmo or the paradigm 722 real time.

Justin  Belden
Chief of S & S Ambulance