[IP] Re: Multiple Sclerosis

Hi all, I started having tingling and numbness in my fingertips and thumb
tips about 7-8 weeks ago. My endo referred me to a neurologist because it
sounded like something was going on in my neck and not neuropathy. So, the
neurologist initially thought I had a minor stroke but sent me to have a
battery of tests. I just had a brain and cervical spine scan the other day
which showed a spot/lesion on my spinal cord. He mentioned ms and I've got
six more diagnostic appointments in the next week or so. Has anyone out
there had any neuropathy symptoms which ended up being ms? I'm terrified. I
feel like I have enough on my plate with diabetes and a bunch of other
medical crap and now this! I'm a type 1 for 33 years, pumping for 8, and 50
years old. Candice