From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Leanne Milway
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 4:06 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] bad batch of insulin?

 Has anyone had a problem where a bottle of insulin is just not as
effective as
usual?

 My blood sugars are running higher -- for no reason I can see -- and
I've had
to boost my total daily dose.This has been going on for a week at least,
so I've
switched sites several times. I also switched to a different bottle of
insulin
but it didn't really help.

 I'm not sick, I'm not PMSing, my exercise & diet are steady. Could I
have
gotten a couple of bottles from a bad batch?

thanks all!
Leanne
dx 1986