RE: [IP] I don't wanna

I think I'm going to join you!  I love validation!

--- On Wed, 10/1/08, Felix Kasza (lists) <email @ redacted> wrote:
From: Felix Kasza (lists) <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] I don't wanna
To: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 3:12 PM

Hi Karin,

 > When I just can't take the lows anymore,
 > I venture to the vending machine and
 > punch the buttons for something sinful.

Sinful, shminful. You must get out of this mindset! Here is the
scientific treatment:

- Obviously, one needs sugar to correct those pesky lows.

- Equally obviously, glucose tabs don't cut it -- not
  enough staying power

- So we need lots of sugar, but with extended absorption.

Conclusion: Doughnuts, Reese's peanut butter cups, Snickers bars
and such are _good_ for me.

And if you'll excuse me, I'll go and _prevent_ some lows now ....
:)

Cheers,
Felix.