[IP] anyone see Sally Pinkstaff MD?

Hi.  I have a friend who is considering going to see Dr. Sally  Pinkstaff MD
 (http://www.lifebridgehealth.org/sinaibody.cfm?id=1037) in Maryland. If you
have experience with
this endocrinologist, please email  me privately off list and let me know what
you think of her and how pump savvy  she is.  Thanks.

"I hope for the day when we will invest  at least the price of one or two
large rockets in the search for more adequate  understanding of human
relationships." Carl  Rogers