Re: [IP] insulin pump thief (almost)

At 01:17 AM 10/31/2007, Elizabeth Blake wrote:
>I'm sure the piece of sh*t had no idea what he was
>trying to steal, probably thought it was a phone or
>MP3 player.  I think that if he been successful in
>retrieving it from between the seat & wall I would
>have felt it because the tubing would have tugged at
>my site.

More than likely he thought it was an MP3 Player (perhaps an i-POD
since some of them are a bit larger than other players).  I found
that almost everyone commuting in NYC had an MP3 player.  He probably
thought the tubing was the wire to the earbuds, although how he
thought he could gently tug even earbuds out of your ears without you
noticing is beyond me.  He probably wasn't the sharpest tack in the box.

I'm glad his attempt was not successful.

RoseLea