Re: [IP] insulin pump thief (almost)

When I got my first pump in 1982, even though it was the size of a
brick, even though it didn't do anything other than pump insulin,
Cardiac Pacemakers warned me that in some areas, drug users had
discovered that pumps were wonderful things to use to deliver liquids
other than insulin to the body.  But they wouldn't be able to buy
supplies to keep running the thing, so it would only be of limited use
to them.  But it surely would be a major inconvenience to us to be
missing our pumps.  Denise Bricher