Re: [IP] insulin pump thief (almost)

A woman on the tube in England grabbed a guy's hand and held it up
for all and sundry to see, shouting: "Does anyone own this? I've just
found it on my bottom!"

Needless to say the owner of the hand was throwing a huge beamer
(Blushing furiously) and left quickly at the next stop. IIRC, the
police were there to have a wee chat with him....

Jenny
<http://web.mac.com/wyldceltic1/>
<http://homepage.mac.com/wyldceltic1/comiclife/>
<http://gallery.mac.com/wyldceltic1#100059>