[IP] Pumping while at the chiropractor or Massage therapist

Libby asked Subject: [IP] chiropractor/massage therapist

Does anyone have any advice on what to do with the pump while seeing a
massage therapist/chiropractor? Are there any issues laying on your site for
so long or the pump getting in the way while the therapist is working on

Sharon replied: I just stay connected and lay the pump close to my head. I
just move it if I have to, the pump doesn't seem to be any big deal, so
that's cool.