Re: [IP] chiropractor/massage therapist

> Does anyone have any advice on what to do with the pump while
> seeing a massage therapist/chiropractor? Are there any issues
> laying on your site for so long or the pump getting in the way
> while the therapist is working on you?

When I wore the metal needles I taped a metal eye patch (with holes all over
it) and put a wad of stretched out cotton in the center as a protection for
the site. When I laid on it I had no blood like I did without it. HTH

Jan - T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  - http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -
http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of pumps