Re: [IP] MM Quick Serter

 I could use the Mini Med Quick Serter....Since I am a new pumper I don't know
what the other items are. LOL....Roberta in SC

Does anyone need a MM Quick Serter, Activity Guard MMT-632, RedCap for reset
and set clamps??? Not sure what they are for, but that is what I have laying
around. All free to good home.

Sandy

  " The will of GOD will NEVER take you where the GRACE of GOD will not protect
you."