[IP] Disetronic H-Tron stuff

I have found a full box of glass cartriges from the Disetronic H-tron (without
needles) also a piston rod for this pump and a cap for the top in gray color.
If anyone is still using this pump and could use these items please email me.
I'm not asking for anything.  This is free to good home.  :o)

Sandy
Dex
Cozmo