Re: [IP] CGMS insurance, was sensor training

What insurance is covering your sensors?  Did they also cover the CGMS
unit?  Which one is it?  What did you need to do to get coverage?

I'd love to get a CGMS, but so far no luck with my insurance companies,
UHC and Shasta Administrative Services.  Until the codes become
available and more insurance companies cover them, I fear it's going to
be an uphill battle.