Re: [IP] chiropractor/massage therapist

When I get my massages I just tuck my pump in my undies.  My massage
 therapist said that she has had others lay it to the side of them. As far as
site goes, I have never had one come loose or end up going bad because of
 laying on it and getting a massage. The table is usually padded, so you sink in
little.   Just find a comfy spot if you lay on your pump,  otherwise you will
be thinking of that the whole time and won't enjoy the  massage.