[IP] sensor training

Ok, i've had my new pump since October 8th or was it the 4th. Ha, can't
remember now. Anyhow - they told me I would get training.  That they had a
trainer in my doctor's office.  If they do, thats news to me. No one has
contacted me. The pump was not that different from my previous pump. (Did call
the doctor to get the insulin on board - what they usually set it to and the
BG range)

Now I just got a call that they had gotten in some of their shipment of
sensors and my allocation is ready to ship. SHould have it in the morning.
Then I should have training on this as well.

Ok, how much more is needed to be trained in how to do the sensor? Anyone
know?  My doctor's office has had no one go on the sensor because frankly no
one can afford it. I couldn't either but insurance is covering it as a regular
in network benefit.  I'm happy about that.

Thanks for the info