[IP] swimming with pump

"I would like to ask what other folks do with their pump when wearing
swim-wear.

I wear a one-piece suit,"

I wear both one piece suits and tankinis. The tankinis give me more freedom
for bathroom breaks and pumps. :-) For the one pieces suits I can tuck it in
between my breasts. For the tankinis I put in the back of my bottoms, with
the clip. Nowadays I rarely swim without my pump as it's a waterproof Cozmo!
But for short swims I may take it off, rather than go through the rigamarole
of taking of the Cozmonitor.

Tracy