[IP] DB test strips

I a big shock today!!!!!!!!!!
  went to Walgreen's to pick up my BD strips, And got told they DO NOT Make
them anymore...for the paradigm link meter, I called minimed and here what
they did.
  BD quit making a certain lot number they gave me a couple of new lot numbers
to tell the drug store and I thought I would pass it on to those of you that
are using the paradigm link meter...

They called it the NDC code...
one of they new strips for the meter is made by Nova-max and the code for them
is 08548-043437
and the BD strip code is NOW 08290-322053

ask them to check these numbers so you do not get caught with no strips like I
did....

Hope it helps have a great evening
Jeff
MM722  Dx 7/97  depending on DR. type1 and/or type2
new DR said type 2 because pancreas puts out a little but very little, still
type 2.LOL ,all I know is I need insulin
and LOVE the pump