 From to nights postings I see that when I get a Free Style Flash Meter all my
diabetic problems will be taken care of. ( with a cabel)
Charles Soderstrom  T1, since 10/31/53 at age 19

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:18:02 -0500
From: "Andrew Bender \(spot\)"
Subject: [IP] Anyone gotten a free Freestyle Flash?

Jeff and Colleen
wr I get my strips by mail order, so unfortunately can't take advantage of
the
pharmacy promotions. Tried the old "I use 400 strips a month" and got nowhere
with Therasense (I'm pregnant, and really do use that many!) Has anyone had
any
luck with a particular person at Therasense customer service?
yuor doc can help or his cde could help have them tell their mfr rep you need
a meter and that you are using 3 zilion strips a month, you will get at least
one. spot:
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org