Re: [IP] 50% of T1 med professionals use pumps

Re: [IP] 50% of T1 med professionals use pumps

I believe the first time I saw this article it was published in The Diabetes
Educator, a publication of the American Association of Diabetes Educators. I
 most likely have an original copy of the issue, but as with all other journals,
it is buried in a few boxes.

When I was with Animas Corp. we had multiple copies of the reprints of the
article. Perhaps a call to the CS department might turn up a copy for them to
mail to you, if interested. Other than that, AADE might have a copy to forward
or at least tell you the issue citation.

Barbara Bradley, MS, RN, CDE
Independent Diabetes Educator and Diabetes Management Consultant