[IPn] Nov Chats SimpleChoice NEW CHAT

Pumpers and Friends,

  For Nov's lineup it looks like this:

*****Need to ask if someone can help with setting up new chats, for over the
last 6 months I have had many health problems... it all came to ahead last
month when I fell off the roof of my house 16 feet ... and thyriod and heart
problems. So if you can send sometime being a contact/backup for me...
calling/e-mailing contacts at pump... meter... mail order supply
companies... and speakers for Guest chats. Send out chat posts. If you would
like to help with this or being a chat host, please drop me a note and I can
send you more info about what needs to be done.*****

      IP has hosted chats everynight in the Anytime room starting at 9pm EST,
8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST.

     Animas chat in Guest Room on 11-4  at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm
Host is the Steve Pearl.

     To join the chat, simply point your browser to
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  and select "Guest" from the
pull-down menu of chat rooms (where it asks you to select a chat room).  You
will then need to type in your username and password when prompted. Your
username is the email address that you subscribed to the list with and your
password. If you are having problem accessing the chat, email
help@insulin-pumpers.org  and we will help you access the chat.

     ***NEW CHAT*** SimpleChoice Chat on Thursday November 6, 2003 at 9pm
EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST in Guest Room. There will be images used in
this chat so you can "SEE" the new sets. Come learn about SimpleChoice easy
Site Packs. You can purchase the popular 30-degree infusion set site
separately from the tubing. All SimpleChoice sets will be sold as sites
only. With SimpleChoice, you'll be able to choose how many full sets and how
many sites you need.  SimpleChoice has been listening to pumpers who wanted
the obvious...sites sold separately! Learn about SimpleChoice patch infusion
set. There has been much "buzz" and confusion surrounding this unique
infusion set.  SimpleChoice wants to explain what it is, how it works, where
you can buy it and they will tell you, how you can sign up for a free
sample.***NEW CHAT***

     College chat will be starting again on 11-9-2003 Sunday at 9:30pm EST,
8:30pm CST, 7:30pm MST, 6:30pm PST in the College Room

     POP chat on 11-13-2003, at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST in the
Parents room. Host is Kerri Southard

     Deltec Chat on 11-24-2003 in Guest room at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST,
PST. IP Hosts are Jenny Sutherland and Stefanie "Tink" Lana.

     1. Partners of People with Diabetes and Pumps Chat??? What is the best
time? day? anyone like to be the host for this chat?  ANYONE have any

      2. A Young Insulin Pumpers Chat, one of the young pumper has step up to
be a host, what time and day would be the best time? Is there some other
Young who would like to host?  WHEN WOULD BE THE BEST??? WATCH for it to
start SOON!!

     3. Watch for Minimed Chat soon.

     IP has hosted chats everynight in the Anytime room starting at 9pm EST,
8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST.

     Watch for more chats soon.... pump supplies makers... or maybe a mail
order supply ....what do you want to hear about?... learn about what? Send
in your ideas and your  IP Chat Host Group will see if the topic or speaker
can be found to do a chat; if you know someone who would be a  speaker send
me the info. please.

      Are the Chats on Insulin Pumpers something that help you with your day
to day life on a pump, if you learn anything... maybe how to get the paper
worked filed, is it some place to talk about what is wrong or right about
today.. If it helps in anyway... And if you CAN afford a contribution, don't
wait for the next Pledge Drive, send that help now! The Internet may be
free, but it costs money to air condition those email  servers and Chat
servers to keep them running! If you can't afford to send a little support
to Insulin Pumpers, send a note to one of the chat hosts, or one of the
Admins... A BIG THANK YOU!!!

                  MICHAEL, THANK YOU for a Great JOB!!

                        REMEMBER TO SMILE AND BE HAPPY

For mail list removal contact