Re: [IP] The WEALTH of Information for YOU

>Turns out we have a copy on the web site in one of the FAQ's. Another
>member pointed it out to me. I knew I'd seen it somewhere....
>duhhhh... ;-)

So you see, folks, there is so much information available to you at
your I-P Website that even the builder of it all sometimes overlooks
what is there.   Do you KNOW all that is available at Your Website?
Visit   http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org   and discover things you
never knew before!

It's Your Website, make good use of it!  Discover something new every