What is AD?  What steroids do you take?

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Bob Alexander
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 5:59 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #623

Gordon, I have a good endo, he just believes ( i.e.no research) that
the small dose of steroids that we take for AD would NOT be a factor of
BG levels. SInce I've been AD much longer than diabetic..... I don't
know. Someone who has had the reverse (T1 before AD) might have a
different perspective.

BObA